3. Helpful hints:
Before peeling, put a paper towel beneath the Rotato to catch peelings. When choosing foods to be peeled, choose fruits and vegetables that are firm, blemish free and symmetrically shaped. Fruits and vegetables more than 5.5" tall should be cut in half so the Rotato Express can grip them firmly. Rotato Express Parts
4. How to peel fruits and vegetables:
1. Center the food on the bottom food holder and press gently
2. Lower the upper food holder so that it grasps the food and holds it securely
3. Using the height adjustment lever, raise the cutter arm so that it rests on top of food to be peeled. WARNING: Do not grab cutter blade… it is razor sharp!
4. While pressing lightly on the upper food holder, press on the power button. The skin peels off in one clean, continuous curl
5. How to remove peeled food:
1. Lift upper food holder from food and raise it to the top of the support column.
2. Grasp food, and using a gentle back and forth rocking motion, remove food from bottom food holder pulling towards you. Do not yank your fruit or vegetable straight up from the bottom food holder. You don't want to accidentally swing your hand into the holder spike. WARNING: Do not grab cutter blade… it is razor sharp.
3. Trip off any deep potato eyes with the little plastic knife. Use the same knife to remove blemishes on fruit and vegetables.